Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fast for Travis

The amount of love and support we have gotten has been incredibly overwhelming.  We appreciate the money, packages, help with kids, selling our cars, the e-mails, the facebook messages, the phone calls, prayers, the fasting, etc!  It's been so amazing to say we don't need anything and have people figure out what we need and just do it!  I talked with my Bishop last night and he wanted to know what the ward could do and I got to tell them that we have the most amazing family and friends supporting us and so we really are doing okay (that's not a challenge!!)!

We still have concerns and stresses, and so we have our down moments.  But, are trying to stay positive and focus on the blessings in our lives!

I decided to organize a fast for Travis and have chosen to do it Wednesday, April 7th!  I would like to invite anyone who would like to, to join me in fasting for Travis!

I am sorry I have not had the time to respond to everyone individually, but do know that your prayers and love is felt!  We do read your messages and appreciate them so much!  We are so blessed!

-Stacy Jean-

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for the fast! Remember: Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Hold tight to that one! I do! Pray it every day-- and I mean that-- literally pray that verse-- "Lord, Your words says that You know the plans You have for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope AND A FUTURE."

    ReplyDelete