Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rough Day

It's been a rough day today. I'm not sure if the pains/problems I'm having are leftover from the irritation from the C Difficile or from the cancer itself. Who knows. I'm nervous for Tuesday, but I have all the faith in the world right now, and the best support possible. Stacy is, in my eyes, the only person in the world strong enough to do what she's doing. I'm so thankful for her. I am praying for a much easier day tomorrow, it's been a rough one. I've spent a lot of time sleeping, and a lot of time in the room I've grown to hate (facilities). I'm still pretty dehydrated too, I can't seem to drink enough! But I'm just so happy that we've found what we did now, rather than later. It's mixed emotions. And one wild ride so far.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you got my message today. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and love you. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you! Love you lots!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very strong guy, Trav. You're lucky to have Stacy by your side.

    If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I'll email you and Stacy my number so you can call me anytime.

    I'm thinking about you guys, wishing you the best.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete