Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thanks for the support

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. I hate how fake and mean people can be and sometimes feel bad cause I'm not the super Mom everyone else appears to be, don't have a house, not doing what I want to be doing, etc...but I love the support. Cancer sucks and is the scariest most awful thing...but its been real awesome to be able to post needs, updates or to vent and have additional support and prayers, beyond those that would normally know without Facebook! We sincerely appreciate all the support we've received our entire life...from Aidens failure to thrive up to and through Travis' cancer! We've been blessed with wonderful friends and family, thank you!

From Travis:
Pain...Pain....Go Away... (to the tune of Rain, Rain, Go Away)

No comments:

Post a Comment