Wednesday, February 12, 2014

From Travis


Well my friends, let me take you on the roller coaster ride I call my life lol. I know we all have em similar-like, so you understand.
So you know how preliminary results can be different from the official results? Yeah. They are. Unfortunately there is something glowing something furious on the PET-CT scan in my pelvic area outside of the colon. This is not the thickening of the walls we thought it was. Though that is also still in question. This is something different entirely. It's a nice little u-shaped glow outside the colon.
Unfortunately the early news is they highly suspect this is cancer. It still COULD be inflammation. So I'm not telling you I have cancer out there, it's just likely. I'm praying for a miracle folks. This stuff is getting on my nerves, and boy am I getting tired. And it's tough to beat once it escapes. Boy I could sure use some good news and have it stick!
MRI is in my near future to see if they can get a better image. Prayers my friends...hardcore prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment