Saturday, May 31, 2014

Good new from Travis

From Travis:

"Well, as usual I am here to give an update before talking to my doctor for the official results. I risk having to eat my words (as I have before). So, all this could change. BUT I was too excited not to share it. The report from the endoscopic ultrasound/biopsy came in today through my MyHealth site. This is on the only area of concern left (at this moment /crosses fingers).
It reads: "NO MALIGNANT CELLS IDENTIFIED"...
SKADOOSH!!!
That's the good news, the bad news is that what they did find is "consistent with an
abscess". That COULD explain the growing and the subsequent hugging of the nerves. Not sure where I go from here...more updates to come.
Just to point out, had this tested positive for cancer I would have been in a lot of trouble. Hence the Skadoosh."

No comments:

Post a Comment