Thursday, January 16, 2014

From Travis

Feeling content today. Perhaps it's the result of my wife consistently finding the positives in every situation. Or the support of my family members, ward members, and friends that lift me up. Perhaps it's other things like Denver finally winning a playoff game for goodness sake. Perhaps it's all the above and my belief in Christ. That's a safe bet I think.

I have a hard time sometimes seeing the positives in life. There is a lot of hate in the world, ya know what I mean? I mean about everything - people have to slander, put down, and belittle the most simple of things. Whether it's someones beliefs, or even their hobbies and tastes. But I know one thing for sure: I know good people. And if you are reading this I consider you one of them. And I'm thankful for you.

As always, GO BRONCOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment