Sunday, October 13, 2013

Praying!

This week’s update! Well it was a chemo week…we had incredible support and are so grateful for everyone who pitched in to help my family with meals, laundry, taking Travis, watching kids, coordinating things, cleaning my house, getting my kids to go to sleep, etc…it’s been incredible! Tomorrow we are starting the week off with a colonoscopy. Trav is having the same symptoms that have caused concern the last two times we found cancer and so he is getting things checked out.... I’ll post results when we get them…I won’t wait until my Sunday update! Between Trav’s stuff and my sweet niece in NICU it’s just been a rough one, we are sure praying for some good news for both of them. I had a wonderful day fasting with my family, including Aiden…was awesome to have him fasting for Penny and Trav, he was an incredible example to me today! I am trying to focus on the small victories and the tender mercies that I see daily as I try to grasp onto everything that is good, it’s really easy to see all the bad and I’m sorry I report mostly on the bad, but I know that this is all part of our Heavenly Father’s plan and he is blessing our family in many ways through all of this and has prepared us to be able to handle it! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment