Saturday, April 13, 2013

From Travis

I am writing this message from bed during one of my momentary periods of consciousness. I want to say thank you for all the prayers and support. All the pain and suffering and pure burdens of my life combined don't seem to compare to last week and a half(or few months). Not going to lie, its harder than I thought it would be. But I have felt a strength surround me and I know it has been all of your support. I will keep up this fight! And with the army I have had behind me I know I cannot lose.
A very special thank you to my wife, best friend, my most trusted supporter, and my true angel, Stacy. You were the first reason I smiled waking up after surgery and you will be the last reason I ever smile when that day comes many years from now; with a billion smiles in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment